- The broody moran is trying it again. She got so close. We'll see if she can pull it off now.
- We are not going to not replace hens as they pass on since right now L cannot eat the eggs. I'll get new feed and see if that helps with L's egg problem.
- Allergies have started up hard. Cottonwood is fuzzing out.
- Fleas have risen in population, I setup the flea lights to trap and starve the little suckers.
- Ed's hive: added 3rd and 4th box, queen excluder between 3&4. He has: 1 deep, 2 mediums, exclude, 1 medium.
- Our hive: added 3rd medium, need to deal with the damn ants that are putting eggs under the covers.
- Looks like all the trees/bushes we bought are budding. The mulberry bush was the latest, we thought it was dead, but it finally started.
September Bunny Spa
2 weeks ago